Hi there, I’m Asia! And first I just want to thank you so much for stopping by to check out my little piece of this enormous world wide web! I’m so glad that you’re here!
Life encompasses so much, and we as people are just trying to figure this thing out. Often times, though, we feel unsure, trapped, and alienated (me included sometimes).
I’m a 20-something year old lifestyle blogger that doesn’t have it all together and figured out – and I don’t pretend like I do either! I share my real life and hope to encourage others to stand in their truth as well, and be shamelessly amazing! I created this online haven because I was tired of working the 9-5 lifestyle and felt trapped in the monster of schedules that felt unfulfilling and mediocre to me. As a way to take back my own power and spread positivity, uplift others, and (let’s be real) make money as a stay-at-home-wife, “Asia Enchanted” was born.
You can expect posts about:
- Budgeting and financial wellness to be the boss that you are!
- Adulting and the motivation we HAVE to have not to lose our cools!
- Home management, home decor, and DIY’s for all your creative and organization needs.
- Health and veganism, because contrary to popular belief we don’t just eat kale and you can still enjoy your favorite foods while living a plant-based lifestyle.
- Self-love and faith for all of us who need more positivity in our lives.
- Family, motherhood, and marriage for tips and advice on managing it all!
I understand that my views may not fit everyone who comes across my posts, and that’s fine!
BUT, if you are someone who is searching for tips, tricks, and advice on any of those topics, then I am certain that you will find something that resonates with you!
10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I come from a HUGE family. I’m the oldest of about 14 kiddos between my mother and father, and I want about 5 children myself!
- I am a Kentucky native, I’ve lived here (for the most part) my whole life. (Go UK!)
- I’m currently in college. I take online classes towards my Business degree. I’ve always been really geared toward success. I got serious about entrepreneurship at a young age so I’m excited to get my degree!
- I used to be really athletic, I played basketball, ran track, and even did cheerleading and gymnastics throughout school.
- I’m currently in the process of writing my first book! It’s a nonfiction!
- I have always had a passion for music. I used to sing apart of a group called Unique and I still rap to this day.
- Speaking of rap, some of my favorite rappers are J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Big KRIT and Nas.
- I have trypophobia! I don’t know what it is about it, but seeing little holes and circles clustered together makes my skin itch and I will freak out if I look too long.
- My husband and I met online on a dating app, moved over to skype and married each other the same day that we met in person…only a couple months later.
- I have an insane irrational fear of deep water. I’ve never been on a boat. And I refuse to go to the deeper end of a swimming pool where I cannot touch the bottom, unless I’m hanging off the edge for safety! (Something I’m working on! LOL)
Here’s 20 additional facts about me (a Q&A)!
Want to send me an email? You can drop one using the form below.
Business inquiries? Send me an email at email@example.com or use the form below!